An award of $1,000 is to be presented to 1 male and 1 female graduating senior participant. The check will be made payable to the recipient or the institute of higher education they will attend
Candidates for this scholarship shall meet the following criteria:
- Must be a member of current graduating class of applicant’s High School.
- Have been accepted for post secondary study at an accredited institution, be it academic or technical.
- Maintain a minimum of a 3.0 Grade Point Average.
- Exhibit characteristics of sportsmanship, leadership, and integrity.Participated in a minimum of 6 seasons of MTSC at U-11 through U-19.
Candidates should submit a written application containing the following:
- MTSC playing history
- Name of accredited institution of acceptance
- List of High School awards and activities
- Brief resume of future plans
Instructions for completing the Application:
- Fill out the above requested information.
- Send the information to either the President or the Vice President of the Club.
- The deadline for submitting applications is May 31.
- The Scholarship committee will select recipients by July 1.